- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Important changes to SFU email practices
- Jovanna Sauro wins SFU Personal Achievement Award
- Improve your cellular coverage by enabling WiFi Calling
- New committee guides transformative changes at SFU
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- News & Announcements
- Information Security Standards
- Information Security Essentials Course
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
Login & Password FAQ
Which login do I have to use with SFU vault?
Use your SFU Connect login credentials (excluding the “@sfu.ca” in user id).
How can I reset my password?
SFU vault uses your SFU Credentials and the password reset on all your SFU accounts can be performed at:
Can SFU alumni access the vault?
Upon graduation, SFU alumni are only given an additional year of temporary access to their computing ID. As such, alumni would only be granted access to the vault depending on how much time remains from the point when their accounts were switched to a light-weight status.