- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Important changes to SFU email practices
- Jovanna Sauro wins SFU Personal Achievement Award
- Improve your cellular coverage by enabling WiFi Calling
- New committee guides transformative changes at SFU
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- News & Announcements
- Information Security Standards
- Information Security Essentials Course
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
Login to the Web Browser
Users with a valid SFU computing ID can begin arranging their own personal vault space by navigating to the web interface through one of the many supported browsers.
Visit https://vault.sfu.ca/ to enter the safe and secure storage centre provided by SFU vault.
Users can browse to their personal SFU vault server to operate and manage files within the web interface.
Supported web browsers are:
- Firefox 14+
- Chrome 18+
- Safari 5+
- IE9+ (except in Compatibility Mode)
1. Visit: https://vault.sfu.ca
2. Log in with your SFU computing ID and password
Successfully logging in will result in a redirection to the homepage, where the user’s full name is indicated in the top right corner of the window.
If you are a first time user, SFU vault will welcome you to the application with an installation wizard prompt, where links to each of the different versions of the app are provided to help foster the process of syncing files between multiple devices.
This installation link can be accessed later on by accessing the "Personal" section underneath the user's name in the top right corner. After entering the profile section, select "Show First Run Wizard again" to choose from the list of downloadable apps.