- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Improve your cellular coverage by enabling WiFi Calling
- New committee guides transformative changes at SFU
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Security and Privacy Guidance: Social Media Apps
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
Changing Display Name in Zoom
Changing the display name allows users to use a preferred name as the display name in Zoom. The next time users log into https://sfu.zoom.us/, the new display name will automatically be updated. To change your display name follow the instructions below.
- Log in to your SFU account https://sfu.zoom.us/.
- Access your profile on the portal.
- Click Edit next to your name.
- Enter a preferred name you want to use and click Save Changes.