- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Improve your cellular coverage by enabling WiFi Calling
- New committee guides transformative changes at SFU
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Security and Privacy Guidance: Social Media Apps
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
View attendance reports for Zoom meetings
Step 1: Select Previous Meetings and then choose Report
Review the report and export it as CSV File.
Note: It can show the same student joining the meeting twice, this happens when a student leaves and rejoins the meeting.
Can I get a list of each attendee and their total duration?
Go to https://sfu.zoom.us/account/report
Step 1: Go to Reports choose Usage and then click the Participants link for the session.
Step2: Click Show unique users to see a collapsed list of each unique attendee and their total duration.