- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- Remote work
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
Zoom in Canvas FAQ
If I enable Zoom meetings in Canvas will students be able to see all my other Zoom meetings?
No, Students will only see meetings that were created in Canvas. Any meetings created outside Canvas, such as those created via the Zoom Desktop Client or the Zoom web portal, will remain private and inaccessible to students.
Do I need an SFU Zoom account to access Zoom meetings in Canvas?
Can students create their own meetings (such as study groups...etc) in Canvas?
No, the student role within Canvas cannot create Zoom meetings for the course. However, students are welcome to use thier own SFU Zoom account to create meetings outside of Canvas.