- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
Schedule your webinar
Select Webinars then select Schedule a Webinar.
Set the name, start time, and duration of the webinar.
The start time and duration are only an approximation. The webinar will start and end according to host controls.
When Registration is required, registrants must submit their name and email address to gain access to the webinar
Enabling the Only authenticated users can join feature means registrants must sign in with a Zoom account before registering. Both SFU and non-SFU Zoom accounts are eligible.
Video refers to the host or panelist’s camera being enabled upon joining the webinar. The host or panelist can enable or disable their camera after joining.
Turn on the Enable Practice Session feature to start the webinar in practice mode to perform a sound check.