- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- Remote work
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
Schedule your webinar
Select Webinars then select Schedule a Webinar.
Set the name, start time, and duration of the webinar.
The start time and duration are only an approximation. The webinar will start and end according to host controls.
When Registration is required, registrants must submit their name and email address to gain access to the webinar
Enabling the Only authenticated users can join feature means registrants must sign in with a Zoom account before registering. Both SFU and non-SFU Zoom accounts are eligible.
Video refers to the host or panelist’s camera being enabled upon joining the webinar. The host or panelist can enable or disable their camera after joining.
Turn on the Enable Practice Session feature to start the webinar in practice mode to perform a sound check.