Access to goSFU is provided upon request to staff members for the purpose of performing administrative and advising duties.
- You must be in a temporary or continuing position at SFU.
- The purpose of your goSFU access request must be related to your position at SFU.
- Authorization from your Department and the Registrar is required.
- Access cannot be granted to role accounts.
Not a staff member? See how you can access goSFU.
Users who have been granted access to goSFU are responsible for ensuring compliance with the following policy and privacy rules:
- goSFU User Guidelines
- University Policy I10.04 – Access to Information and Protection of Privacy
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
How do I extend my employee's access?
The access that has been assigned to your employee will be disabled as per the end date originally specified on the goSFU access form. An email reminder will be sent to you approximately one week prior to this end date.
To request for an extension of access, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the employee's new end date. Please be advised the new end date must be reflected in their employment records in order for access to be extended.
How do I update or remove my employee's access?