- Strategic Plan
- The President
- About Joy
- Statement on academic freedom
- Welcome back faculty and staff
- Welcome back students
- Statement on scholar strike
- Reflections on my first 30 days
- Taking care of ourselves, taking care of each other
- Equity, diversity and inclusion commitments
- Statement on SFU's Athletics Team Name Change
- Finding connection in times of adversity
- Wishing you a safe and restful holiday break
- Op-ed: SFU helping drive social, economic innovation in time of crisis
- Executive Searches
- Search for Vice-President Advancement & Alumni Engagement
- Search for Vice-President Research & International
Statement from President Petter on the earthquake and tsunami in Japan
Following the recent devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan, SFU has been working to connect with, and offer assistance and services to, SFU students who are studying in Japan. I am pleased to report that we have made contact with each of them and thankfully they are all safe.
At the same time, SFU students from Japan are being contacted and offered outreach services, including travel advice and counselling. SFU’s counselling services is available to help anyone who may need extra support at this difficult time.
Our hearts and hopes go out to all those affected by these catastrophic events.
President & Vice-Chancellor