- Strategic Plan
- The President
- About Joy
- Statement on academic freedom
- Welcome back faculty and staff
- Welcome back students
- Statement on scholar strike
- Reflections on my first 30 days
- Taking care of ourselves, taking care of each other
- Equity, diversity and inclusion commitments
- Statement on SFU's Athletics Team Name Change
- Finding connection in times of adversity
- Wishing you a safe and restful holiday break
- Op-ed: SFU helping drive social, economic innovation in time of crisis
- Executive Searches
- Search for Vice-President Advancement & Alumni Engagement
- Search for Vice-President Research & International
Statement on Orlando shootings
Message of condolence
Our condolences go out to the families and friends of the victims of the terrible mass shooting in Orlando, Florida over the weekend.
This horrific act reminds us of the importance of countering hatred and violence in all its forms, and of the ongoing need to protect the rights of and to stand together with the LGBTQ community.
Please take a moment to think of the victims, their families and friends, and all those affected by this terrible incident.