- Strategic Plan
- The President
- About Joy
- Statement on academic freedom
- Welcome back faculty and staff
- Welcome back students
- Statement on scholar strike
- Reflections on my first 30 days
- Taking care of ourselves, taking care of each other
- Equity, diversity and inclusion commitments
- Statement on SFU's Athletics Team Name Change
- Finding connection in times of adversity
- Wishing you a safe and restful holiday break
- Op-ed: SFU helping drive social, economic innovation in time of crisis
- Executive Searches
- Search for Vice-President Advancement & Alumni Engagement
- Search for Vice-President Research & International
Tragic crash of Ukraine Airlines flight 752
Our hearts go out to members of Canada’s Iranian community over the loss of so many of their loved ones as a result of the crash of Ukraine Airlines 752.
This loss is a tragedy for all Canadians. The SFU community grieves with our academic colleagues, students, and our friends in the Iranian community.
Members of the SFU community who have been impacted by this tragedy can access free, confidential 24/7 counselling support. Students can access mental health supports 24/7 via the My SSP app or by calling 1-844-451-9700; students in distress or needing assistance are also encouraged to seek support from SFU Health and Counselling Services at 778-782-4615 (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday). SFU’s Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP) is available to all continuing faculty and staff.