Gender-Affirming Care

We’re here to support you as you make informed choices and changes

With our services, you can:

  • Learn to self-inject in a supportive environment, 
  • Learn about oral vs. injectable hormone options
  • Talk about chest binding concerns with the nurse
  • Receive a referral for top/bottom surgery (both now done locally) after discussing the process with one of our doctors

Our doctors can do a Hormone Readiness Assessment to help you decide if hormone therapy is for you. Then, if you have decided to start oral or injectable estrogens, testosterone blockers, progesterone therapy, or testosterone, you will be guided step by step along the way.  Read more about hormone therapy.

If you're interested in receiving hormone injections, talk to a doctor at our clinic and possibly book with one of our nurses for weekly injections and/or to learn to self-inject. You may also be referred to see another doctor elsewhere, for example, an endocrinologist.

Interested in learning more, or connecting with a Registered Nurse about gender-affirming care? Contact: