- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- BPK Co-op
- Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology
- The Craig Asmundson BPK Engagement Award
- The Harold Hancheroff Memorial Scholarship in Sports Education
- Dr. Josephine Anthony Award in BPK
- National Bank Financial Award
- The Nihal Singh Ras Undergraduate Bursary
- Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
- Undergraduate Travel and Minor Research Awards in BPK
- The BCAK - Craig Asmundson Undergraduate Bursary in Kinesiology
- Careers/Professional Resources
- News and Events
- Support BPK
The BPK Department compiles the e-digest with current information gathered by the main office about events, job and volunteer opportunities, workshops, etc. and publishes it weekly to reduce the number of emails sent to the faculty, staff and students.
The BPK weekly e-digest is scheduled to be posted every Monday, with the exception of statutory holidays. For inclusion of your events, opportunities and announcements in the e-digest, please send an email to email@example.com detailing the following information, as applicable:
- Description and short blurb
- Date, time and location of event
- Deadline to apply
- Contact information
- Hourly rate
- Webpage/information link, etc.
The weekly deadline for this information to be included in the following Monday’s e-digest is Thursday at noon. For examples of how the opportunities are posted, please refer to the previous issues of the BPK e-digest.