Non-Profit Management Certificate
In a rapidly changing world, non-profit and social-profit organizations require new ways to build and sustain capacity so they can scale up their social impact. Our online non-profit management courses and part-time program offer a fresh approach that will position you for success and help your organization realize its vision and mandate.
Why this program?
- Choose electives to suit your areas of interest
- Learn from industry professionals working in diverse fields
- Participate in interactive webinars with non-profit leaders and experts
- Apply your learning to a real-world initiative of your choice
- Graduate with a certificate that confers SFU alumni status along with its benefits
- Be eligible for admission to SFU’s Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (which can be applied toward an SFU MBA), even without an undergraduate degree
1–5 years (from start date of first course)
To graduate, pass all courses required to complete the program.
Self-paced within set assignment deadlines
Electives (choose 2 from each group):
See individual courses for textbook details
$855/course (not including textbooks)
$75 program application fee
No application deadline. Take individual courses and apply to the program at any time.
Register for individual courses at any time, with the option to apply to the program later.
Enroll in the certificate program to:
- Track your progress in your student account
- Access potential tax credits
- Be eligible to graduate when you finish
Non-profit leader Corrie Corfield is using her past experience as a coffee shop owner to support a new bakery with a social purpose.
Being the only Canadian employee of an international non-profit organization comes with a unique set of challenges.
Charla Huber may be the communications director of the largest Indigenous affordable housing provider in B.C., but the true depth of her role goes far beyond her job title.