- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- News & Events
What Will You Learn?
As an SFU Geography student you will study how human activity impacts natural and physical spaces, learn about the earth's physical systems and landscapes, and gain familiarity with issues affecting many different regions and cultures. Along the way you will build critical thinking and communications skills, develop spatial and technical expertise and gain a deep understanding of the interelationships between humans and the environment.
- Human Geography Major (BA)
- Physical Geography Major (BSc)
- Global Environmental Systems Major (BEnv)
- Double Minor (BA)
- Geographic Information Science Major (BSc)
- Geography/Business Joint Major (BA or BBA)
- Geographic Information Science (GIS)
- Physical Geography
- Geographic Information Science
- Urban Studies