- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- News & Events
Finding your place in University is a challenging task. Getting involved, discovering your passion, and immersing yourself in the school community can be a key part of your experience.
Whether you are completing a major or just taking a few courses, all Geography students are members of the GSU. We provide a common room for student use, organize social and fundraising events, and plan a fun and exciting trip at the end of each year. We hope to see you in meetings, via Zoom, our online socials, giveaways, and throughout online classes. You can connect with us on social media or drop us an email at email@example.com to learn more.
Due to current circumstances, we are more online than ever! Be sure to add us on all of our social media channels linked below. All events will be posted to Facebook and Discord. Make sure to check out our photo catalogs from past Experiential Learning Trips, including our 2020 trip to Seattle, Washington.
Thank you for being part of the SFU Geography community! We can’t wait to connect with you online and on campus very soon.
Jonathan Ling and Bradley Sarandi
Co-Chairs, SFU GSU
Summer 2021 - Events/Activities
Stay connected online with us! Drop by and say hello at our virtual meetings.
- GSU Summer Meetings - every second Thursday at 7:30pm via Zoom*(starting May 20th)
*Meeting links are posted on the SFU GSU Facebook page
- Chairs: Jonathan Ling, Bradley Sarandi
- UGSC Committee Representative: Jonathan Ling
- Events Coordinators: Sharlene Lee
- Secretary: Gabrielle Wong
- Treasurer: Kiana Lim
- S.F.S.S. Council Representative: Monikka Tayag
- Departmental Committee Representative: Monikka Tayag
- Marketing & Communications Coordinator: Maya Blood