- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- Remote work
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
ServiceHub is our new one-stop portal for you to interact with IT Services about the services you are interested in.
If you need assistance with a service, request for support at servicehub.sfu.ca.
A private cloud service hosted in the SFU Data Centre
SFU Cloud is a private cloud service hosted in the SFU Data Centre that provides on-demand secure and resizable computer infrastructure to support teaching, learning, researching, and university operations.
Its simple web service interface, available from on campus networks, allows for remote acquisition and configuration of computing resources. SFU Cloud provides complete control of the computing resources that are hosted securely on-premise in the SFU Data Centre.
SFU Cloud allows for rapid provisioning of new servers and reduces this process to minutes, allowing you to quickly scale capacity, both up and down, to accommodate dynamically changing computing requirements.
Learn more about SFU Cloud's features and benefits.