- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
ServiceHub is our new one-stop portal for you to interact with IT Services about the services you are interested in.
If you need assistance with a service, request for support at servicehub.sfu.ca.
A private cloud service hosted in the SFU Data Centre
SFU Cloud is a private cloud service hosted in the SFU Data Centre that provides on-demand secure and resizable computer infrastructure to support teaching, learning, researching, and university operations.
Its simple web service interface, available from on campus networks, allows for remote acquisition and configuration of computing resources. SFU Cloud provides complete control of the computing resources that are hosted securely on-premise in the SFU Data Centre.
SFU Cloud allows for rapid provisioning of new servers and reduces this process to minutes, allowing you to quickly scale capacity, both up and down, to accommodate dynamically changing computing requirements.
Learn more about SFU Cloud's features and benefits.
View on ServiceHub
You may also be interested in