- Prospective Students
- Co-op Registration
- Research Awards and Competitions
- Advising and Support
- Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry
- Applied Combinatorics
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- History of Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mathematics, Genomics & Prediction in Infection & Evolution - MAGPIE
- Mathematics and Data
- Mathematics of Communications
- Number Theory
- Operations Research
- Centre for Operations Research and Decision Sciences
- About Us
- Math Internal Resources
Timetables & Offerings
An overview of Graduate courses offered by the Department of Mathematics in Burnaby and Surrey.
All courses offered by the Department of Mathematics in Summer 2021 & Spring 2021* will be held remotely via videoconference.
*APMA 990 for Spring 2021 will have optional in-person lectures
Projected Course Offerings
Actual course offerings may differ from the projected course offerings in the chart below. For the upcoming academic year course offerings, use the Class Search function on goSFU.
- 700 division courses are 3 credits. Students should consult with their supervisor prior to enrolling in 700 division courses.
- 700 division courses are cross-listed with undergraduate courses. Students may not take a 700 division course if it is being offered in conjunction with a 400 division course which they have taken previously.
- MATH 795 (Selected Topics in Applied Mathematics) and MATH 796 (Selected Topics in Mathematics) vary in topic and offering.
- Projected course offerings are subject to change, substitution, and exception.