- Prospective Students
- Co-op Registration
- Research Awards and Competitions
- Advising and Support
- Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry
- Applied Combinatorics
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- History of Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mathematics, Genomics & Prediction in Infection & Evolution - MAGPIE
- Mathematics and Data
- Mathematics of Communications
- Number Theory
- Operations Research
- Centre for Operations Research and Decision Sciences
- About Us
- Math Internal Resources
Areas of interest
My main research interests are in enumerative, analytic and algebraic combinatorics. My current research focus is exact enumeration of lattice paths, and enumerative applications of symmetric function operations. A major theme in my work is the development of a combinatorial understanding of generating functions which satisfy linear differential equations with polynomial coefficients.
I am a member of the Discrete Mathematics Group.
- Ph.D. Mathematics · Université du Québec à Montréal · 2003
This instructor is currently not teaching any courses.