- Get Help
- Help for students
- Help for faculty and staff
- Make a report
- Relationship Violence
- Resources for respondents
- Self care
- Translated SVSPO Brochures
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Phone and Video Guidelines
- Supporting Survivors
- Education & Prevention
- Request a Workshop
- Active Bystander Network
- Consent Matters
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Safe(r) Party Initiative
- Active Bystander Intervention
- December 6
- ACTIVE BYSTANDER
- Yes, No, Maybe So: The Inner Workings of Consent
- Yes/No/Maybe Checklist
- Cyberconsent and How to Practice Consent Online
- Curious About Consent?
- The importance of pronouns
- Sexting: tips on staying safe(r)
- A Conversation on Cyberconsent
- Are Tea and Consent Simple?
- Consent Is Not Cancelled
- How We Can Contribute to Consent Culture Every Day
- Yes Means Yassss: Improving Consent Education Among Queer Men
- Isn’t that kind of…unsexy?
- My Ode to You
- Back to School 101: 5 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Consent
- Sexual Violence in Intimate Relationships
- CULTURE, SUPPORT, AND CARE
- Content Notes: From Either/Or to Both/And
- The STEM Gender Gap in Focus
- Moving Past COVID
- Top 6 podcasts you should listen to
- Guide to BIPOC Support Services
- Why are Women in STEM Still Unsafe? Commemorating L'École Polytechnique Massacre With Action
- Boundary-Setting In The Age Of COVID
- Tips for survivors who might find wearing a mask challenging: Tips and tricks during COVID-19
- Plain Language Resource Sheets for Survivors & Respondents
- Your First SFU Policy Summary: GP 44 Policy in Plain Language
- Do You Even Cry, Bro? - Canadian healthy masculinity programs
- From “boys will be boys” to “boys can be…”: Some thoughts on masculinity
- Supporting Someone By Listening
- Women Deliver Mobilization: A World and Relationships with Gender-Based Violence
- Self-care Tips for Survivors
- Transformative Justice and Community Accountability: Changing behavior and justice
- What does gender equality look like in 2019?
- Working Towards a Culture of Care and Support Within Your Community
- Dear SFU faculty: It's on all of us to respond to sexual violence
- Understanding Sexual Violence: A Graduate Student's Perspective
- SFU Athletics Listen Believe Empower Campaign
- HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS
- SAFE(R) PARTYING
- Your Bias Becomes Everyone's Problem
- Education Plan 2020/2021
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Leave Site Now
Active Bystander Network Now recruiting new members! Submit your applications by June 13, 2022.
Cyberconsent and How to Practice Consent Online February 04, 2021
Consent still matters in online interactions.
#dearsurvivorsfu We are excited to share the results of the #dearsurvivorsfu initiative! Click here to see the...
Yes/No/Maybe Checklist February 19, 2021
There are many different Yes/No/Maybe lists you can use to help you explore different sexual...
Curious About Consent? Join us on January 20th at 4:30pm to an interactive conversation regarding consent, and sexual...
Project Consent SFU Podcast In Episode #2, we discussed the concept of consent, while detailing the applications of this...
Top 6 podcasts you should listen to March 26, 2021
Podcasts that can nurture your mental health and help you to tackle deep topics.
Why are Women in STEM Still Unsafe? Commemorating L'École Polytechnique Massacre With Action November 30, 2020
Systemic change requires moral courage.