- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
Campus network services
As part of SFU’s ongoing efforts to improve IT security, select services are now only available through the SFU campus network. For remote access to the SFU campus network you must be signed in to SFU’s virtual private network (SFU VPN) to ensure that additional security measures are in place.
MYINFO, FINS and HYPERION
Available to faculty and staff
myINFO, FINS and Hyperion are only available while connected to the SFU on-campus network. To remotely access these services, sign in to SFU's virtual private network and have your SFU account protected by multi-factor authentication.
how can former employees access tax (t4) information?
Staff that have left SFU within the last two years can access SFU's virtual private network (SFU VPN) to sign in to myINFO for T4 information.
If you cannot use SFU VPN, please contact SFU's payroll office at 778.782.8486 or email email@example.com to mail you your T4 information directly.
You may also be interested in