- Get Help
- Supporting Survivors
Education & Prevention
- Request a Workshop
- Safe(r) Party Initiative
- Active Bystander Network
- ACTIVE BYSTANDER
- Yes/No/Maybe Checklist
- Cyberconsent and How to Practice Consent Online
- Curious About Consent?
- The importance of pronouns
- Sexting: tips on staying safe(r)
- A Conversation on Cyberconsent
- Are Tea and Consent Simple?
- Consent Is Not Cancelled
- How We Can Contribute to Consent Culture Every Day
- Yes Means Yassss: Improving Consent Education Among Queer Men
- Isn’t that kind of…unsexy?
- My Ode to You
- Back to School 101: 5 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Consent
- Sexual Violence in Intimate Relationships
- CULTURE, SUPPORT, AND CARE
- HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS
- SAFE(R) PARTYING
- Summer 2021 Co-op Opportunity
- Education Plan 2020/2021
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Leave Site Now
Curious About Consent?
In honour of Sexual Assault Awareness Month, we would like to invite you on January 20th from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm (via zoom) to an interactive conversation regarding consent, and sexual violence awareness. This is going to be a space to share our experiences, concerns and questions. This event is open to all FIC, SFU and UBC students, with a special invitation to BIPOC, (Black, Indigenous and People of Colour), and International students. This will be a student-led, and interactive event curated by the Active Bystander Network.
As a special surprise, one lucky participant will get a chance to win two $20 SFU BookStore gift cards when you sign up through the eventbrite link and attend the discussion! We hope to see you there for an engaging conversation!
Register link: http://bit.ly/curiousaboutconsent