Canadian Indigenous Students


If you are a Canadian Indigenous student, you may be eligible for third party sponsorship such as Indigenous (First Nations) band funding, funding through M├ętis organizations and/or funding from Inuit organizations.

Contact your sponsor as early as possible to explore your options.  Many sponsors can provide you with a copy of their policies.

Third-Party Billing

A common type of sponsorship is funding for tuition.  If you will be receiving sponsorship for your tuition, please see Using a third party sponsor / First Nations or Metis organization to pay tuition.