- Enter now
- Get credit
News & stories
- SFU student creates youth-led overdose education and naloxone training during B.C.’s overdose crisis
- SFU student-community partnership creates local impact in Surrey
- SFU Students Exemplify the Spirit of Innovation and Community Engagement at the Annual President’s Gala
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
- Contact us
Team members: Guo Hong (SFU), Darshpreet Badyal (SFU)
Unitiate provides a free online platform accessible by high school students to receive the support they need to get into their desired career and post-secondary institution. Our mandate is to increase the number of students pursuing higher education and decrease the number of indecisive students who are unsure of which program/major to pursue. With the overarching challenge of teachers and counsellors not having enough time to help high school students with post-secondary related information, and COVID-19 acting as a catalyst, many students are not prepared for post-secondary transitions. www.unitiate.ca
2020-21 Grand Prize Award winner
Hey, students – do you have an idea to ignite change?
Get funded to work together with your community to bring that idea to life? Amazing things happen when people come together (especially when you win up to $3,000 to work with)!
Register today – all you need is your name and a brief description of your idea.