- Enter now
- Get credit
News & stories
- SFU student creates youth-led overdose education and naloxone training during B.C.’s overdose crisis
- SFU student-community partnership creates local impact in Surrey
- SFU Students Exemplify the Spirit of Innovation and Community Engagement at the Annual President’s Gala
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
- Contact us
A partnership model to facilitate the adoption of eco-friendly methods of waste disposal while educating youth on conservation.
We believe in a sustainable world in which we communally strive to push beyond the social norms of sustainability. As a local environmental group stemming from SFU, we aim to integrate and promote programs, such as stationary recycling, into schools and major establishments in the Metro Vancouver area to divert waste from landfills. Our goals for this project are to increase awareness about eco-friendly disposal methods, to reduce waste generated in communities, and to empower youth in sustainable leadership.
Hey, students – do you have an idea to ignite change?
Get funded to work together with your community to bring that idea to life? Amazing things happen when people come together (especially when you win up to $3,000 to work with)!
Register today – all you need is your name and a brief description of your idea.