- About Us
- Using Big Data to Boost Athletic Performance
- Machine Reading for Literary Texts
- Finding a Cure for HIV with Big Data
- Linked Data for Women's History
- How Big Data Can Combat Fake News
- Algorithms for Safer Streets
- Discovering Wilde Data
- Deep Blue Data
- Big Data Meets Big Impact
- Previous Next Big Question Fund Projects
- Data Fellowships
- Using Data
- Upcoming Events
The Future of Health Care
Data, analytics and empowerment are key to a data-driven healthcare future.
As healthcare analytics enable the industry to move towards patient-centered care, critical conversations around balancing privacy and innovation are needed. Healthcare analytics empowers providers to make data-driven decisions that reduces health care costs and improve patient outcomes. But at what cost?
Join Simon Fraser University and other leading experts as they explore the impact of data privacy, policy and emerging technologies’ impact on patient-centered care.
Ohad Arazi, Chief Strategy Officer and Vice President, TELUS Health
Fiona Brinkman, Professor in Bioinformatics and Genomics at Simon Fraser University
Muhammad Mamdani, Founding Director, Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael's Hospital
Fred Popowich, Scientific Director, SFU's Big Data Hub