- About Us
- Faisal Beg – Algorithms to Advance Research in Medicine
- Yasutaka Furukawa – Smart Building Technologies to Enhance Living Spaces and Create Opportunities
- Mo Chen – AI to Create Safe and Practical Robotics
- Sheelagh Carpendale – Understanding Data Through Interaction and Visualization
- Innovation to Improve 3D Navigation
- Voice AI is Helping Shoppers Make Better Decisions
- Geographic Information Science Can Help Better Track COVID-19
- Deep Learning to Inform Medical Diagnoses
- Protecting Killer Whales from Marine Traffic
- Using Big Data to Boost Athletic Performance
- Machine Reading for Literary Texts
- Finding a Cure for HIV with Big Data
- Linked Data for Women's History
- How Big Data Can Combat Fake News
- Algorithms for Safer Streets
- Discovering Wilde Data
- Deep Blue Data
- Big Data Meets Big Impact
- Previous Next Big Question Fund Projects
- Data Fellowships
- Using Data
- Upcoming Events
Uncover opportunities to improve your products, services or processes by collaborating with our big data experts.
Working with our multidisciplinary experts can help your team and organization identify novel solutions for your challenges. If you are looking to improve products and processes, or build solutions that address social or economic issues, we connect you with the right team of experts that meet the specific needs of your organization.
BC Ministry of Health COVID-19 Modelling
SFU is helping British Columbia’s health authorities create more informed resource and emergency response plans. SFU is working with the Ministry of Health to model several scenarios that have already better equipped BC to handle the COVID-19 crisis. This is enabling BC’s Ministry of Health to leverage SFU’s expertise to meet growing health care demands.
Leverage big data to meet your needs
We design and lead ideation sessions with you and your stakeholders to identify innovative ways to solve your unique challenges using the latest advances in AI and data science.
We connect diverse partners from government, industry and other organizations with SFU’s leading researchers to address and solve compelling questions for our society, economies and communities.
Our experts at SFU have extensive experience working with our partners to solve challenges in government, industry and the community. We connect you with leaders in the field that have the experience and expertise to work together with your teams to uncover tailored solutions to your challenges.