Computing Science Instructional Labs (CSIL)
We have a lot of information on these pages. If you are new to CSIL, please read the Getting Started, General FAQ and Policies pages linked below. If you are here trying to fix a problem you are having in CSIL, try the site specific search in top right with keywords related to the problem.
For 1197, the Fall 2019 semester:
- CSIL Burnaby is open 24/7 from September 3rd to December 16th, 2019
- CSIL Surrey in the new SRYE building is open 8am-8pm Monday-Friday (excluding statutory holidays) until December 16th, 2019. We hope to be able to provide 24/7 access in Surrey again soon.
- There are no labs (nor lab classes like CMPT 127) the first week of classes.
Start with reading the following:
- Directions to the CSIL in Burnaby and Surrey
- Getting Started for CMPT Undergrads
- General FAQ
- CSIL Policies
- Latest Features of CSIL
- Lab Schedule for CSIL@Burnaby (for lab locations at other campuses, please check: goSFU)
- Course Home Page Index, TA Booking and Office Hours, and other Student Resources.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Facts
Assignment Submission, Gradebook, Software downloads
Forms and Policies
Last updated @2019.08.28