Postdoctoral Fellows


Helpful Resources

As an employee of the University, you may need to request information about your employment or have changes made to your personal information.
The list below links to some of the more frequently visited sites:


Under Forms and Resources, select “Payroll” to find the following frequently used forms:

  • Change of personal and banking information
  • Payroll Schedule
  • T4/T4A/Paystubs: Information on how to retrieve documents electronically
  • Request for Information such as Income Verification and Record of Employment
  • Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) Tax forms

Human Resources


myINFO is Simon Fraser University's employee self-service system for faculty, staff and student employees. There, you can access pay advice information and some other employment information such as statements, vacation balances and T4/T4A statements. myInfo can be accessed here.