- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Expanded gender identity options for students within goSFU
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
ServiceHub is our new one-stop portal for you to interact with IT Services about the services you are interested in.
If you need assistance with a service, request for support at servicehub.sfu.ca.
Equipment loaning at SFU
IT Services offers various equipment loaning to SFU members, including students, faculty and staff.
AV equipment (for teaching only)
Faculty can book equipment from IT Services for classes on campus. Various equipment are available depending on the campus. Find out what's available and request.
Please allow minimum 3 business days to process your request.
AV equipment loans and setups (for events)
IT Services offers AV technology and technical support for on-campus conferences and events.
- Computer and video display
- Voice amplification
- Video conferencing
- Presentation accessories rental
- Wireless internet connection
Please contact Meeting, Event and Conference Services (MECS) for more information.