- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Important changes to SFU email practices
- Jovanna Sauro wins SFU Personal Achievement Award
- Improve your cellular coverage by enabling WiFi Calling
- New committee guides transformative changes at SFU
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- News & Announcements
- Information Security Standards
- Information Security Essentials Course
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
eStore (computers & equipment)
Purchase computers and accessories via SFU's procurement service
Thinking of purchasing computers or other equipment using SFU's procurement service? Faculty and staff can browse recommended configurations and products and obtain quotes for use in FINS.
Browse products + Get a quote
You may also be interested in
Can I use PD Funds to purchase from the estore?
- PD funds do not qualify for purchasing SFU owned hardware
Can I use Research Funds to purchase from the estore?
- Purchasing using research funds must follow research funding guidelines and receive approval from Research Accounting
How do I check warranty status?
You can check warranty status at the following sites:
- AppleCare+ status - https://checkcoverage.apple.com
- Dell ProSupport status - https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-ca?app=products
- SimplyGuard status - https://www.simply.ca/pages/simplyguard-coverage
How do I make a warranty claim?
Warranty claims can be made with either your local support points or via enterprise IT support.
To request warranty support, please provide the following information:
- Device make and model
- Service tag or serial number
- SFU asset tag (if applicable)
- Detailed description of the issue
Repairs are initiated by your SFU IT support representative using the following methods:
ServiceHub is our new one-stop portal for you to interact with IT Services about the services you are interested in.
If you need assistance with a service, request for support at servicehub.sfu.ca.