- News and Events
- NATO Field School
- Feminist Mobilization and Economic Empowerment
Looking to challenge yourself, gain a graduate degree, and save time & money? Consider joining our Accelerated Master’s Program!
This program is designed for current students (major/honours) who want to fast-track their MA in Political Science. Students in the Accelerated Master’s program must fulfill the degree requirements of both the bachelor’s and master’s program in Political Science. Accepted students will be eligible to enroll in a maximum of 10 units of graduate course work – either as electives or upper division required courses at the bachelor's level – while in the undergraduate program. These units will also count toward the program requirements for the master's program.
- Successful completion of at least 90 credits of undergraduate work;
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.67/4.33.
How to apply
Applications to the Accelerated Master’s Program follow the same procedures as regular graduate admissions.
Students will be offered admission into the master’s program conditional on completing the bachelor’s degree.
- Students are ineligible for graduate scholarships or awards administered by SFU sources until the bachelor’s degree is completed.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.67 should be maintained while in the bachelor’s program and a minimum CGPA of 3.0 should be maintained while in the graduate program.
- Students must complete at least two terms of full-time registration in the graduate program.
Apply to SFU or get more info
To take the next step toward your graduate degree in political science, apply now.