- Enter now
- Get credit
- Past projects
News and stories
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
Calling all students! Do YOU need $3,000 to start something awesome?
$30,000 is available to fund 10-12 student-community partnerships designed to result in meaningful impact for communities.
Register today, then work with your team of change-makers to put together and submit your idea. The deadline for both registration and idea submission is November 29, 2019. (For more information about steps and deadlines, please check out how it works. All team members must register individually and accept the terms of Confidentiality and Conditions of Participation (link below). One team member must also submit your team's project idea.)