Student Center (goSFU) Guide

The Student Center within allows you to manage and view information about your student record.

Access to goSFU

You have 24/7 access to goSFU as an SFU and FIC student, alumnus, staff, or faculty. See how you can access goSFU.

New undergraduate applicant? 
If you have applied to an undergraduate program, you can check your application status in goSFU.

Enroll in classes

You can enroll in classes online, so find out when and how you can enroll. A letter that confirms your enrollment status and program of study is also available for you to download.

Pay your tuition and fees

It is important to keep track of your student financial account and deadlines. You can make payments, set up direct deposit, and accept any financial aid and award offers online.

View your grades

Your grades will be available at the end of each term. Remember to check your grades to ensure you are on the path to success. Review the grading systems and policies.

Within your Student Center: 

  1. Go to Main Menu > Self Service > View My Grades.
  2. Select a term.
  3. Click Continue.

Check your academic progress

You can view your Academic Progress Report (APR) to learn about your program requirements and track your academic progress.

Apply for graduation

You need to apply for graduation online if you are close to completing your program. A letter that confirms completion of your studies can also be downloaded.

Access your transcripts

An official transcript is a complete record of your academic history at SFU and can be ordered online. You can also download an advising transcript before you meet with your advisor.

Release student information

You can choose to give somebody access to your student and personal information or designate them to pick up a document on your behalf.

Update your personal information

Make sure your personal information is accurate and up-to-date so that it is reflected correctly on your student records. If you're an employee and a student at SFU, ensure your personal information is updated in both goSFU and myINFO.

Within your Student Center:

  1. Go to Main Menu > Self Service > Campus Personal Information.
  2. Select from the following options: addresses, names, phone numbers, email addresses, emergency contacts, and SIN/SSN entry.

Quick troubleshooting tips

Questions? Contact Registrar and Information Services:

Phone: 778.782.6930

See the hours of operation and directions