- Housing options
- Moving in
- Contact us
- COVID-19 Information
You may pay your SFU Residence and Housing fees by any of the following methods. The payment options apply to both SFU and FIC residents.
- Log into MyPlace@SFU housing portal and choose Your Account from the top bar
- View your Account Balance showing your Residence and Housing fees (charges will show here as soon as they are posted to your account)
- Enter in your payment amounts and click Pay Now
- Choose your method of payment (credit card or debit card, or Flywire) and make your payment
- For credit and debit payments: wait until you have been redirected back to your housing portal to ensure payment is received
- Click Save and Continue
Note: Flywire payments will be received and updated on Your Account within four business days. Ensure that you initiate your transaction in enough time for the funds to be received prior to the deadline.
Method 2: In person
Residents may pay in person with the following:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Personal cheque
- Bank draft
Note: Cash is not accepted at the Residence and Housing Office. Residents may take their cash to a bank for a bank draft.