- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- Remote work
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
Delegate Login for shared sponsored account
A shared sponsored account is used by one or more individuals, and it is possible that the password or access to the account is shared with or transferred to other individuals (e.g., departmental roles, clubs/associations, and test accounts).
To enhance security and minimize the risk of unauthorized access for shared sponsored accounts, delegate login is available to streamline your login experience. This feature allows multiple users to log into same account using their own SFU credentials on CAS-protected web applications.
Note: Delegate login is currently only available to web-based CAS-protected services (e.g., SFU Mail via web browser).
How do I use delegate login?
- Ask individuals with authorized access to the sponsored account (e.g., sponsor) to add you as a delegate on Delegated Account Management for the sponsored account.
- Read the welcome email with login instructions.
- Log into a web-based CAS protected services (e.g., SFU Mail via web browser) using the format below:
Replace sponsoredaccountname with your sponsored account name, and replace yourcomputingID with your SFU Computing ID (e.g., sfuacc:kipling).
|Password:||The password for your SFU computing ID|
|MFA:||The MFA code associated with your SFU computing ID|
Note: Your SFU computing ID must be enrolled in multi-factor authentication to use delegate login.