- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Jovanna Sauro wins SFU Personal Achievement Award
- Improve your cellular coverage by enabling WiFi Calling
- New committee guides transformative changes at SFU
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Security and Privacy Guidance: Social Media Apps
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
Delegate Login for shared sponsored account
A shared sponsored account is used by one or more individuals, and it is possible that the password or access to the account is shared with or transferred to other individuals (e.g., departmental roles, clubs/associations, and test accounts).
To enhance security and minimize the risk of unauthorized access for shared sponsored accounts, delegate login is available to streamline your login experience. This feature allows multiple users to log into same account using their own SFU credentials on CAS-protected web applications.
Note: Delegate login is currently only available to web-based CAS-protected services (e.g., SFU Mail via web browser).
How do I use delegate login?
- Ask individuals with authorized access to the sponsored account (e.g., sponsor) to add you as a delegate on Delegated Account Management for the sponsored account.
- Read the welcome email with login instructions.
- Log into a web-based CAS protected services (e.g., SFU Mail via web browser) using the format below:
Replace sponsoredaccountname with your sponsored account name, and replace yourcomputingID with your SFU Computing ID (e.g., sfuacc:kipling).
|Password:||The password for your SFU computing ID|
|MFA:||The MFA code associated with your SFU computing ID|
Note: Your SFU computing ID must be enrolled in multi-factor authentication to use delegate login.