Teaching in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences engages learners from young adults to professionals in a variety of settings: classrooms, field schools, internships, directed readings, co-op placements, labs, seminars, and online environments.
Sessional Instructor, FASS 310: Applied Liberal Arts Research
- Want a grant to examine the effectiveness of your teaching?
- Want to help students understand academic integrity?
- Do you have concerns about teaching international students?
- What's All the Fuss About (Experiential Education)?
- Teaching for a Change: Another Approach for SFU?
For information on general curricular matters requiring Faculty approval, including special temporary topics courses or creating a field school, please sign in to the Faculty and Staff Portal.