- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Jovanna Sauro wins SFU Personal Achievement Award
- Improve your cellular coverage by enabling WiFi Calling
- New committee guides transformative changes at SFU
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Information Security Standards
- New Information Security Essentials Course
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Security and Privacy Guidance: Social Media Apps
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
Add delegate or manager
SFU Campus Network is required to access the DAM
To access this app, you must be connected to SFU campus network (If you are working remotely, connect to the SFU VPN beforehand).
How to add a delegate or manager
Step 1. On your browser, visit https://dam.sfu.ca
Step 2. Log in with your SFU account. This account should be the sponsor of the sponsored account you wish to provide delegated access.
Step 3. Once logged in, go to the list of sponsored accounts you own on the left side of the app. Select the account you wish to add a delegate/manager.
Note: You will need to select "Enable Delegated Access" if this is your first time activating delegated access for this sponsored account.
Step 4. In the "New delegate" text box, enter the computing ID of the user you wish to provide delegated access. If you wish to make this user a manager, check off the "Is manager" checkbox.
Step 5. Click on the "Add user" button to add a delegate or manager.
Note: The delegate/manager will then receive an welcome email with instructions on how to use delegate login. You can also direct the delegate/manager to visit the delegate login for share sponsored account page for more information.