- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
Creating and using templates
To reuse a survey's layout and design, turn it into a template. At the bottom of the list of Questions on the Questions Tab you can "Create a template from this survey". Give the template a name in the Template Name field and click Create Template.
The next time you create a new survey, at the top of the question list on the Questions Tab you will be able to "Start from selected template:". Choose the template name from the pull down menu and click "Use Template". Note that this will overwrite your new Title Page.
As soon as you have two questions in your survey, you will no longer be able to create a survey from a template as it will overwrite all the data in the current survey. Delete the existing questions and the option to use a template will reappear.
Edit or Delete a Template
There is currently no way to edit the content of a template without using it to create a new survey, making the modifications and saving the modified survey as a new template.
From the main page, you can follow the Survey Templates link on the left menu and see a list of all the templates you've created.
Use the trash icon to delete a template. Click on the template's name to change it.