- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- LiveChat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism During a Pandemic
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQ+ Radical Self-Care Groups
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Staying Well, Staying Committed
- Black Student Support and Healing Space
- Connected Globally and Adjusting Locally
- International Student Support Group
- Mental Wellness During COVID-19
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation Group
- Experience Disability
- Thrive Week: Well-Being During These Times
- COPE - Compassion Over Pain Endurance
- Health Peers
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Faculty & Staff
- Articles & Stories
A psycho-educational workshop focused on reinforcing strategies to increase healthy eating habits, enjoyment of food, and self-compassion. The goal of this workshop is to strengthen our ability to stay on the path of recovery from an eating disorder.
Who is this for?
All participants must be able to self-reflect and explore their inner landscape without becoming easily overwhelmed.
This group is ideal for people who are in recovery, early stages of recovery, or highly motivated for recovery from an eating disorder.
This is not a therapy support based group. We will not be talking about the challenges of an eating disorder, instead we will be learning Acceptance and Commitment Therapy skills to affirm existing values of wellbeing.
If this workshop does not fit your needs and you would like more support with an eating disorder, contact your family physician or a Mental Health Nurse at HCS.
Wednesday, October 28
1:30 to 3:00pm
Online via Zoom