- Preparing for graduate studies
- Get Involved
- Drop-in workshops
- Mini course
- Awards & funding
- Herbert G. Grubel Award
- James Dean Award
- Lang Wong Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- Meiyu Li Memorial Scholarship in Economics
- Peter Kennedy Memorial Graduate Entrance Scholarship in Economics
- Peter Kennedy Memorial Graduate Fellowship
- Richard G. Lipsey Award
- Terry Heaps Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award
- Shiva and Elizabeth Nanda Graduate Fellowship in Economics
- Shiva and Elizabeth Nanda Graduate Scholarship in Economics
- Job market candidates
- Graduate student profiles
- Student publications
- Department Login
The Economics Department at Simon Fraser University has connections with government institutions, industry leaders and companies all over the world. They often share opportunities for students and graduates with us. Check back regularly to see current opportunities. Or reach out if you have a posting to share.
opportunities for undergraduate and graduate economics students
Job opportunities! New opportunities sent to use are posted to our LinkedIn Group. Join now to keep up to date!
Economic Consultant with Columbia Pacific Consulting Ltd., Vancouver, BC
Applicants should be in the final stages of completing a BA in economics and familiar with labour market economics and financial analysis models. Full job description on our LinkedIn Group page.
Starting salary $65,000/year + benefits. Apply by email to Mark Gosling, email@example.com by December 22, 2023.