- Preparing for graduate studies
- Get Involved
- Drop-in workshops
- Mini course
- Awards & funding
- Herbert G. Grubel Award
- James Dean Award
- Lang Wong Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- Meiyu Li Memorial Scholarship in Economics
- Peter Kennedy Memorial Graduate Entrance Scholarship in Economics
- Peter Kennedy Memorial Graduate Fellowship
- Richard G. Lipsey Award
- Terry Heaps Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award
- Shiva and Elizabeth Nanda Graduate Fellowship in Economics
- Shiva and Elizabeth Nanda Graduate Scholarship in Economics
- Job market candidates
- Graduate student profiles
- Student publications
- Department Login
If you have questions relating to your graduate studies in economics, there are multiple resources at your disposal. The advisor for graduate students is the Graduate Chair.
Got a question?
- For the quickest response, consult your Graduate Handbook as the answer to many common questions can be found there.
- If your question is of a specific nature, relating to logistical issues such as enrolment or admissions, please submit your query via the form below.
Graduate Program Assistant
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 3:30pm