- Drop-in workshops
- Mini course
- Job market candidates
- Graduate student profiles
- Student publications
Awards & funding
- Herbert G. Grubel Award
- James Dean Award
- Lang Wong Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- Meiyu Li Memorial Scholarship in Economics
- Peter Kennedy Memorial Graduate Fellowship
- Richard G. Lipsey Award
- Terry Heaps Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award
- Peter Kennedy Memorial Graduate Entrance Scholarship in Economics
- Department Login
Our undergraduate advisors are here to help you succeed in your academic career. They can assist you with program planning and degree requirements and course selection.
All advising appointments are currently remote
You can email your questions or set up a Zoom advising appointment with our advisors at email@example.com.
Our advisors are here to help you. Taking into consideration the diverse needs and challenges our students face during this time, our advisors are committed to supporting you and offer flexibility when it comes to scheduling your Zoom advising appointment.
Contacting an Advisor
When contacting the advisor, please include the following:
- Your student ID number or a copy of your updated advising transcript
- Questions you wish to ask the advisor
- Any relevant supporting material