- Preparing for graduate studies
- Drop-in workshops
- Mini course
Awards & funding
- Herbert G. Grubel Award
- James Dean Award
- Lang Wong Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- Meiyu Li Memorial Scholarship in Economics
- Peter Kennedy Memorial Graduate Entrance Scholarship in Economics
- Peter Kennedy Memorial Graduate Fellowship
- Richard G. Lipsey Award
- Terry Heaps Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award
- Shiva and Elizabeth Nanda Graduate Fellowship in Economics
- Shiva and Elizabeth Nanda Graduate Scholarship in Economics
- Job market candidates
- Graduate student profiles
- Student publications
- Department Login
Our undergraduate advisors are here to help you succeed in your academic career. They can assist you with program planning and degree requirements and course selection.
In-person advising will be available by drop-in only on Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 11am-12pm.
For all other advising inquiries, you can email your questions or set up a Zoom advising appointment with our advisors at email@example.com.
Our advisors are here to help you. Taking into consideration the diverse needs and challenges our students face during this time, our advisors are committed to supporting you and offer flexibility when it comes to scheduling your Zoom advising appointment.
Contacting an Advisor
When contacting the advisor, please include the following:
- Your student ID number or a copy of your updated advising transcript
- Questions you wish to ask the advisor
- Any relevant supporting material