- Preparing for graduate studies
- Drop-in workshops
- Mini course
- Awards & funding
- Herbert G. Grubel Award
- James Dean Award
- Lang Wong Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- Meiyu Li Memorial Scholarship in Economics
- Peter Kennedy Memorial Graduate Entrance Scholarship in Economics
- Peter Kennedy Memorial Graduate Fellowship
- Richard G. Lipsey Award
- Terry Heaps Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award
- Shiva and Elizabeth Nanda Graduate Fellowship in Economics
- Shiva and Elizabeth Nanda Graduate Scholarship in Economics
- Job market candidates
- Graduate student profiles
- Student publications
- Department Login
This seminar series gives faculty as well as PhD students at the dissertation-writing stage an informal opportunity to present work in progress (no completed papers, please) to their colleagues, and receive feedback and ideas for improvements.
Presenters aim for a 60-minute presentation, inclusive of any questions that arise. The regular time slot is Mondays from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. in WMC 4602 ("the fishbowl").
When: (Usually) Wednesdays from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Where: WMC 1691.
You can bring your lunch to the seminar.
Contact the Research Grants and Projects Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries, or for administrative support.
Everyone is welcome to join. You can bring your lunch to the seminar.
If you are having trouble subscribing to the calendar, please try the following:
- Use this URL instead of the WebCal URL: https://tockify.com/api/feeds/ics/econsem
- Try subscribing with the Outlook web app instead of the Outlook desktop app.