- Preparing for graduate studies
- Drop-in workshops
- Mini course
- Awards & funding
- Herbert G. Grubel Award
- James Dean Award
- Lang Wong Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- Meiyu Li Memorial Scholarship in Economics
- Peter Kennedy Memorial Graduate Entrance Scholarship in Economics
- Peter Kennedy Memorial Graduate Fellowship
- Richard G. Lipsey Award
- Terry Heaps Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award
- Shiva and Elizabeth Nanda Graduate Fellowship in Economics
- Shiva and Elizabeth Nanda Graduate Scholarship in Economics
- Job market candidates
- Graduate student profiles
- Student publications
- Department Login
We welcome alumni to stay in touch with the department. Come out to attend one of our many alumni events, connect with and mentor current students, and network with fellow alumni and industry greats.
Want to be more involved and engage with our students?
Get in touch with us! We would love to connect with you one-on-one and work on identifying the best opportunities for you to engage with our students — let it be an alumni speaker event, a recruiting info session, mentorship opportunities, informational interviews, and more!
To commemorate the Department of Economics' 55th anniversary, we are launching the Economics Student Leadership Fund – to support student initiatives, enrich educational experiences, and create transformative learning opportunities.