- Executive Director's Office
- Cultivating a community of care at SFU Surrey and beyond
- Celebrating 20 years of SFU in Surrey
- Bringing ArtsLIVE to SFU Surrey
- Sustainability in the heart of Surrey's city centre
- It’s all about CO-OPeration: My experience with SFU Co-op
- Renewing our commitment to reconciliation and decolonization
- Reconnect and recharge this summer
- Community on Campus: SFU Surrey's 20th Anniversary Recap
- Supporting one another and raising awareness on sexual assault
- Why Bell Let's Talk Day matters to me
- International Women's Day: Celebrating the Strong Women in My Life
- The Glass Half Full: The Challenges of 2020 & The Promise of 2021
- Moving forward: Next steps for anti-racism dialogues at SFU Surrey
- Honouring the 215 lives lost
- Walking together towards inclusion
- Summer message from Steve Dooley
- Welcome back to campus!
- Honouring the first National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Introducing The Journey Here: a new podcast from SFU Surrey
- Holiday greetings, a look back on 2021 and hope for 2022
- Let's talk about mental health and well-being
- Lift Each Other Up on Pink Shirt Day
- 2020 Homeless Count in Surrey
- Surrey campus vibe is alive-and-strong during COVID-19
- It’s Long Overdue - Moving The Dial on Racism & Discrimination
- Thank You President Petter for 10 Amazing Years
- Welcoming Joy Johnson, SFU's 10th President
- Get to know Steve Dooley, Executive Director of SFU's Surrey Campus
- In case you missed it: Fall 2020 Campus-wide meeting
- The fight against COVID-19: Surrey researchers at their best!
- Season's greetings from Steve Dooley
- Community Perspectives on Living with HIV and where we go From Here
- Celebrating International Women’s Day at SFU’s Surrey Campus
- OppFest at the Surrey campus
- New campus building expands SFU Surrey campus
- Pink Shirt Day
- Power of Partnerships: Surrey Schools
- Welcome to Fall 2019
- SFU Surrey and Orange Shirt Day
- World Mental Health Week
- Health-related research and innovation is thriving in Surrey
- SFU Surrey students changing the world in 2019
- Podcast: The Journey Here
- Season 1
- Ep. 1 | Joy Johnson: Leading with Compassion and Care
- Ep. 2 | Kue K'nyawmupoe: Connecting and Serving Communities
- Ep. 3 | Doug Tennant: Empowering Leaders with Diverse Abilities
- Ep. 4 | Kathleen Burke: Igniting Community Leaders
- Ep. 5 | Rochelle Prasad: Sparking the Leaders of Tomorrow
- Ep. 6 | Bailey Mumford: An Advocate for Housing and Belonging
- Ep. 7 | Matt Hern: Supporting Community Development through Worker Co-operatives
- Ep. 8 | Joanne Curry: Engaging Our Campus and Community
- Ep. 9 | Michael Heeney: Building Surrey's City Centre
- Season 1
- Campus services
- News and events
- Contact us
Summer message from Steve Dooley
With summer already in full swing, I want to thank all of you for your hard work, dedication, and care for one another as we've worked through this pandemic together. It has truly been a unique time that has challenged the way that we live, work and connect.
But at the same time — even from a distance — I've seen how many of you remained connected to each other and committed to serving our community through your tireless efforts and participating in different community engagement opportunities. I've been grateful to see many of you on a regular basis through our weekly Virtual Vibe chats, and am even more grateful for how honest and open many of you are. I feel like I got to know people all over again, and of course meet many who had the task of starting their time at SFU in the COVID environment.
As we look ahead to the fall and prepare for a gradual return to campus over the remainder of the summer, I encourage you to keep an eye out for email updates from Catherine Dauvergne and Wade Parkhouse, as well as monitor SFU's Return to Campus website for all the latest news.
It has been a very busy year, so I hope that you will all take the time to rest, relax, and recharge over the summer. I hope you get amble quality time with family and friends in a safe and fun way.
And as I look towards the fall, I can’t wait to see you in person and, indeed, to meet some folks for the very first time! Stay tuned for more information around welcome back activities for staff and faculty.
I am immensely proud of the work we've achieved together over the past 17 months. Enjoy your summer, take it easy, and see you in the fall.