Human Resources Management Certificate
Get the practical human resources training you need to lead. Whether you currently work in HR or you’re planning a career change, the part-time, online program will equip you with the essential skills and knowledge you need to move ahead in a rewarding HR career.
Why this program?
- Earn your Chartered Professional in Human Resources designation faster with this CPHR British Columbia & Yukon accredited program
- Learn from seasoned industry experts and alongside peers from diverse fields
- Complete program at a flexible pace in one to five years
- Start with individual courses and apply to the program at any time
- Graduate with a certificate that confers SFU alumni status
- Be eligible for admission to Graduate Diploma in Business Administration at SFU Beedie School of Business, even without an undergraduate degree
1–5 years (from start date of first course)
To graduate, complete all courses with a minimum average grade of C.
11 weeks (40 instructional hours)
Self-paced within set deadlines
Note: Human Resources Management (MGMT310) is a prerequisite for most courses in the certificate program.
See individual courses for textbook details
$649/course, not including textbooks
$75 program application fee
Register for individual courses at any time, with the option to apply to the program later.
Enroll in the certificate program to:
- Track your progress in your student account
- Access potential tax credits
- Be eligible to graduate when you finish