- News & events
- About us
- Contact us
- Somers Research Group
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Next Steps
- Incoming Students
- Conversion Therapy Survivor Interviews
- Gender & COVID-19
- LGBTQ2 Roundtable
FHS faculty and staff, please use your SFU computing ID and password to log in to InfoCentral.
Welcome to the Faculty of Health Sciences resource page!
If you are not an FHS faculty or staff member, you can find general information and resources using the following links:
- Administrative Resources - Guest Parking, Guides, Templates/Forms, Access & Space requests, Meeting/room booking instructions, FHS Room calendars (free/busy)
- Committees - FHS Standing & Ad Hoc committees; Terms of References
- Communications - News & promotion, event planning info, logos, templates & guides, website & social media
- FHS Policies & Procedures - internal policies, guides and related forms
- Finance - Exam Invigilator Petty Cash form (additional content to follow)
- Governance - Organizational charts and FHS governance
- Information Systems - Computing resources and self help documents
- Research - Research seminar info (additional content to follow)
- Teaching- Course & Classroom support; SFU Teaching/Instruction policies; instructor resources & strategies; Student accommodations, conduct & resources; SIMS; Textbooks & custom courseware; Teaching Assistants; Guest speakers; Staff, Library & TLC contacts info; Class/University closures, SFU alerts/urgent notifications; Academic dates & deadlines; FHS TRACs system.
TRACS is the FHS Teaching, Research And Collaboration system