- News & events
- About us
- Contact us
- Somers Research Group
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Next Steps
- Incoming Students
- Spring 2020 Convocation
- COVID-19 Update
- The Roundtable
- Conversion Therapy Survey
- Fall 2020 Convocation
- RESET Team
- Spring 2021 Convocation
The Faculty of Health Sciences offers multiple ways to speak with an advisor. Talk to an advisor for support with course planning, graduation checks, internal transfers, or for general guidance.
Book an advising appointment
Introducing Advisor Link!
- Need help? Contact the SFU IT Service Desk if you are having trouble logging in or experiencing other technical issues with Advisor Link.
- Students from other Faculties/Departments who wish to speak with the advisor are encouraged to attend drop-in advising, or to seek email advising (see above).
Drop-in sessions are not suitable for course planning, graduation checks, or other in-depth discussions. Students who attend drop-in advising seeking a detailed assessment on their course selection or degree progress will be asked to schedule an advising appointment instead.
- Tuesday (in-person only, Blusson Hall 10706), 11 AM - 12 PM & 1:30 - 2:20 PM
- Wednesday (virtual only), 11 AM - 12 PM & 1:30 - 2:20 PM
- Thursday (in-person only, Blusson Hall 10706), 11 AM - 12 PM & 1:30 - 2:20 PM
- *1:30 - 2:20 PM drop-in unavailable May 18, June 9, June 22
Meeting ID: 819 5795 7652
Have a question about a non-HSCI course? Please contact the appropriate departmental advisor.