- News & events
- About us
- Student Commons
- Contact us
- Somers Research Group
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Next Steps
- Incoming Students
- Spring 2020 Convocation
- The Roundtable
- Conversion Therapy Survey
- Fall 2020 Convocation
- RESET Team
- Spring 2021 Convocation
The 2022 FHS Student Research Conference is being held on Tuesday and Wednesday, 3-4 May, in person in the new FHS Student Commons at SFU Burnaby (Blusson Hall 10800).
In its second year, the goal of this annual event is to:
- provide undergraduate and graduate students with the opportunity to present their research
- hear about the research other students are conducting within FHS
- develop collaborations
- find mentors
- learn about research opportunities and career options
- develop a supportive regional research environment
Click here for the Detailed Program and Abstracts
2022 FHS Student Research Conference - Program Overview
This conference is being planned with input from undergraduate, MPH, and MSc/PhD students, faculty and staff at FHS.
Undergraduate Research Opportunity Resources:
FHS Undergraduate students who are interested research are encouraged to use the links below to learn more about the various research opportunities available at SFU:
Please see an FHS Undergraduate Academic Advisor if you have any question or need more information.
We will post information from the 2021 FHS Student Research Conference soon.
T I L