University Research Associate, Faculty of Health Sciences
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 604-675-8000 ext 7065
- Office: off site
- BSc, Department of Chemistry, University of Victoria
- MSc, Department of Health Care and Epidemiology, University of British Columbia
- PhD, School of Health and Related Research, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
- CIHR Post-doctoral Fellowship, BC Cancer Agency
Dr. Helen McTaggart-Cowan is a University Research Associate in the Faculty of Health Sciences at SFU. She is also a Senior Health Economist at the BC Cancer Agency. Her research interests include cancer survivorship, quality of life, preference elicitation techniques, and health state development. She received her MSc from the Department of Health Care and Epidemiology at UBC and her PhD from the School of Health and Related Research at the University of Sheffield. Her research has been funded by the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research, the Canadian Institutes for Health Research, and the Canadian Cancer Society.
Cancer Survivorship, Quality of life, Instrument development.